Saturday, July 25, 2009

To quest or not to quest



Spent 10 minutes this morning leveling up to level 47. Most of the quests left seem too difficult at this point without help. I sometimes see clearly lower level characters using short swords and it seems pretty clear to me that they were obtained by sharing, a player drop, or some other non-quest means. After leveling up I allocated all points to Dexterity, it seems most helpful at this point, though after a level or two I may start allocating some to Vitality.

The best quest at this point seems to be no quest, just leveling up. The slimes and pinkies actually give okay experience so I'll concentrate on them for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. With some help I obtained a short sword. I had 2 keys and got 1 extra from a player who also guided me to the chest... which was easy to find again once I knew where it was.

    ReplyDelete