Sunday, August 16, 2009

After steel shield stats...

Annukka sold me a snake skin for 5k, it was the last component I needed to get the Indian to make the leather patch. With the leather patch made I was able to finally get the steel shield made. Armed with the steel shield my defense went from 85 to 98, a big jump! Now I'm going to concentrate on getting the proper helmet, which means 12 more iron ores. I think I'll attempt to fight for these. I still haven't forgotten the Auldsbel snake tongue quest. I'm actually only 2 mountain snake and 5 regular snake tongues away from completing this task. The Setzer short sword seems a long way away. I can't imagine how I ever thought I would get it so many levels ago.

Have thought about creating a magic character, but so far just having fun figuring out the fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment