Friday, August 7, 2009

Redux - bone knife

My quest for the bone knife continued this morning before work. As it turns out hunting black scorpions is A LOT easier with 2 people especially when closely matched. Not sure the exact spelling, but I think it was Kamasami, and I did 3 tours around the caves killing everything in sight, including black scorpions, red slimes, yellow slimes, spiders, and snakes. The end result was 3 more black scorpion stingers. Only six more stingers for the bone knife. I'm not all sure that it's what it's cracked up to be, but like I said yesterday, any advantage is a big boost at this level. That said I think I'm also closer to gaining another level (around 89%). This will likely be it until Saturday or Sunday sometime. I need to pay attention to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment