Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Self-inflicted adventure, my robe quest...

I've imposed a self-inflicted quest, to get a robe of every colour! As you all may know it takes 150 cocoons for 1 robe. So far I've collected enough for 4 robes. Collecting cocoons has a side benefit of collecting herbs. I collect in the forest north-east of Hurnscald where the silkworms are really plentiful, so are the herbs and the squirrels which drop herbs. Some nights I can collect a lot of cocoons, other nights are slower, so I concentrate on hunting herbs too.



I recently gave a player 13 mushrooms, so I set a secondary quest to replace them. The going for mushrooms is slow, only 2 collected, but I'm up to another 75 cocoons, half way to the next robe.

One of my problems is that I haven't been generating money. In fact I've been spending it on the dyes (dark blue/black are not dirt cheap). So now I'm concentrating on the cheap dyes for the next batch... then I'll head to the snow town and hunt some bats for cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment