Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nard a word

Okay maybe it should have been "hardly a word," and speechless is a bit of what I was this evening when I received a lot of help from Nard. First we fought together in the mines north of Hurnscald. Nard kept healing me while I kept trying to attack the snakes and missing most of the time. It was enough help that I managed to get a snake skin for the Cat's Ears quest. Nard helped me get on my way for another quest and was really gracious when I wanted to return the favour, citing that I'd need what I was willing to trade for his help. It's often like this in Mana World.

Occasionally  you run across less helpful people, but overall people are generally willing to help. When I previously played I played this way, helping others out, and it's really nice to get some of that selfless good will back. I hope Nard gets some good will back by some of the higher level characters in the game, but I suspect Nard can handle most situations.

Thanks Nard!

No comments:

Post a Comment