Monday, November 8, 2010

My Server is working!

So I set up a TMW server and it's working/facing the Internet. I had quite a bit of help from meway getting it going and more help from him getting ladmin working. Thanks to Kage for the hint regarding I.P. addresses and managing certain users.


The screenshot above shows when I first set up my server. I ran into some user problems as I mentioned above, but they're fixed now, at least for the time being.

I'm getting game updates from meway, who also runs a tmw server: meway.dyndns.org.

1 comment:

  1. Up to this point I've kept the address quiet. But if you're interesting in trying out my server in the server field of The Mana World client enter auldsbel.dyndns.org and then click the Register button to register on my server.

    ReplyDelete