Sunday, December 5, 2010

Manaplus 4144 Client

Up to this point I've resisted trying the 4144 manaplus client, but Nard convinced me to give it a try this morning and I found it quite interesting. The auto-target and attack feature is really nice, especially when I came across it by accident (hitting x instead of z). I like the stats it keeps and shows (amount of damage done to a monster).


Nard and I spent a bit of time killing yellow slimes this morning. 

The big news for this Tarq character is that thanks to the assistance of Wayne I managed to brew monster oil and make my Setzer! I also reached level 61. I pumped the points into vitality to take on the mogguns. To this point I haven't put a lot of points into Luck, but it looks like I should be. It may be the point where the other stats are starting to cost too much for the time it takes to level.

Next item goal is the Warlord Plate. Funny enough though I still haven't completed the Noah troupe mask quest. I suppose I should finish it before my next level. I'm also thinking about collecting items for when I become a mage... though the warlord plate will keep me busy enough at a cost of 75 iron ore and over 150 coal... I may end up buying a bunch of coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment