Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Playing styles, courtesy or hunting...

Maybe it's because I've been playing The Mana World off and on since 2004 but I've grown a bit jaded in my TMW play. I try to adhere to some general principles. I won't hunt an area someone else is hunting (for example: red slimes in the Hurnscald mines) unless they're cool with it. Ditto for the Mogguns, actually especially for the Mogguns because I know how difficult it can be for low (40-55ish) level characters to kill enough to get coal.

Others don't seem to share the same principles, they don't care if you're hunting somewhere, it's an open season in all areas type of attitude. It's also one of the reasons I get frustrated with the unbalanced nature of Rangers versus Warriors. Rangers can do much more damage at a lower level than Warriors... and it doesn't make much sense in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment