Saturday, January 8, 2011

The 1,000 Sea Slime Quest Continues

Stash as of Jan 8, 2011
Setting a goal like 1,000 sea slime kills is rather ridiculous, but it's been pretty fun so far considering that the rest of the quests ahead of me require I be in the level 80 range. There isn't much for level 68-79 unless you switch professions and become a mage. So an artificial quest like the one I set in a previous post killing 1,000 sea slimes makes the time and experience pass a little quicker.

Sea Slimes are not worth a lot of experience, but slowly mine is creeping up with the added benefit of over 80 oranges, 10 concentration potions, 88 apples, 4 bottles of water (oddly enough only 4), 9 pearls and a whopping 289 candies. All this at a confirmed 811 kills. The number of kills is probably a couple of dozen higher, but last night I got thrown off my count a little, so I started with the last known count. Oh, I forgot to mention the 589 arrows. I guess if I turn archer these would come in quite handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment