Monday, January 10, 2011

Graveyard Time, leveling and the conclusion of the sea slime quest

Stacking in the graveyard
Yes it's gravy time (graveyard time), and wow what a difference the graveyard makes! In a relatively short period of time I shaved off 15% experience and leveled to level 69. About 40 minutes later I was 44% to the next level. Thanks to Jack Black who's not in this photo, but stacked for almost all those 40 minutes.

I think it was Mr. Demon Wolf who reminded me yesterday while we were stacking in the spider/black scorpion area of the mine north of Hurnscald that I didn't post about the finished sea slime quest. Yes, I killed 1,000 sea slimes. Of those 1,000 I only got 11 pearls. Much of the time I was by myself, but there's a possibility that others collected some pearls from their kills. Probably the biggest benefit would be the 500+ arrows, 300+ candies, and over 100 oranges and red apples I collected. I understand now why Monique and Dark Wind dropped oranges and candies when they celebrated their level 99 - they must have killed a lot of sea slimes!

After killing the slimes I set another goal, 500 Spikey Mushrooms. I completed that with surprisingly few iron potions dropping (around 25). I also spent some time in Nivalis killing Mogguns, but quickly grew bored.

Before hitting the graveyard itself I mulled around killing poltergeists, lady skeletons, and skeletons. Of the three skeletons being the most dangerous one on one because of the criticals they seem to score on me (taking as much as 300hp+). I've yet to assign me level 69 stats, but I doubt they'll make much of a difference in the graveyard. Even Jack Black, who was scoring 300hp+ damage on some of the graveyard minions was getting criticals scored on him by those nasty zombies (though he held his own without blinking and seemed to be taking the brunt of almost all the fighting) - thanks Jack!

It was good to see Knight again in the fighting. I wrote awhile back about Knight and I killing Mogguns when I was first able to kill them. Knight helped out quite a bit, so thanks Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment