Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Quest rewards


In the comments of my last post I mentioned that I was able to complete the Christmas quest, but only with the help of some of the friendly people on the main TMW server. I feel a bit bad that I moaned so loudly about the quest, but it was frustrating because I gave away that first white present. In the end things turned out and after paying 100,000 to goldbenz (sp?) I managed to rescue Santa who gave me a top hat. Thanks to those who helped either by suggesting ways to get around the present dilemma or by a loan of money.

Another player gave me an item that probably would have been part of the quest. I tried to refuse it, having already got my top hat, but then they left it lying around for anyone to grab, so I took it. But I really would prefer to earn items. Charity is nice when you're struggling with something, but in this case I did finally finish the quest.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment