Friday, January 14, 2011

Hanging out in the graveyard

Hanging out in the graveyard
Hello, my name is Tarq, and I'm a graveyard addict. It's a bad T.V. cliche, but hanging out in the mana world graveyard is a lot of fun. Each time I seem to meet new people stack fighting skeletons, zombies, and lady skeletons in the graveyard. This time we even spotted Jack'o outside the graveyard.

Helene, Milady, Cujo78, bops, Paris and I all swarmed the denizens of the graveyard for about 15 minutes (I had to get ready for work after - or rather write this quickly before getting ready for work). We saw KillerZ knocking away solo. I probably should do the same.

Stack fighting in the graveyard is great if your goal is experience. It's not so great if your goal is to get bones for the bone quest (or a heart), the problem is everyone wants a piece of the prize and if you're not high enough level, or optimized for graveyard fighting, you probably won't get the "drop." I managed to get 1 skull, but pretty much the who time stacking for me was about experience. In that 15 minutes or so I got about 14% experience. It's not bad considering the graveyard seemed a little more quiet this morning and I soloed for a little bit outside the graveyard before making it there (where I did get a couple more drops, but no bones).

No comments:

Post a Comment