Monday, January 10, 2011

Level 70!

Hurnscald
Well I did it, level 70! As a pre-celebration to 70 I dropped some coal outside of Hurnscald. I was close enough to 70 that I fulfilled the last 6% in the mines north of Hurnscald.

I met kr0n05 again, rather kr0n05 III. I had a bit of a talk with kr0n05 and it was refreshing to meet someone who wanted to do quests rather than ask others for items. I offered kr0n05 III some equipment which he politely turned down -- these are the kinds of players you want to help when they need something small that you've got (antenna, logs, etc.). After my bad experience (which is very rare) with the potty-mouthed players a couple of days ago, kr0n05 restored my faith in players.

Still no word on the RAM for the Auldsbel server, but I should have something to post in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment