Friday, January 7, 2011

More pearls of wisdom from the slime yard

7 Pearls after 541 Sea Slime Kills
This evening I spent about another 30 minutes or so hunting sea slimes on the coast. My goal really was just to accumulate more oranges and red apples so I could heal when I ventured back to the graveyard to face Skeletons, Lady Skeletons and Poltergeists. It turned out to be a pretty good run. When you set artificial goals like 1,000 sea slime kills you sometimes forget you're also gaining experience (however little). In my case it felt like quite a bit for half-an-hour. I'm almost half way to level 69.

In the time spent this morning and this evening I racked up 541 sea slime kills. The total pearls they dropped were 7. This brings the percentage of pearls to kills up to 0.012939002%, closer to the 0.02% the web site suggests the drop rate sits at.

And for those with keen eyes, yes I have 53 green presents just waiting for next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment