Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bone quest

Players wandering below the graveyard
One of the graveyard quests is to collect 50 Bones. With a few friends I imaging raiding the graveyard for bones would be easy, and I think this is the approach a lot of people are taking. I still like a slower game and it seems a few other players seem to as well. While wandering below the graveyard I spotted a few people doing solo and small group raids on monsters.

Group attacks on the graveyard do seem to result in rapid advancement, well relatively rapidly. I've gone from 73 to 75 in a few days (not playing all day of course, just a couple of hours). It's nice to advance, but I really wasn't seeing a lot of bones since players who hit harder get the drops first. In some cases a drop was mine and if I'd already grabbed a few bones and there was a player who didn't hit as hard I'd let them squat on a bone until it became available. It isn't about rushing it but enjoying it.

Lately I've been wandering below just soloing skeletons and I've noticed that all but one skeleton didn't critically hit me - 61 Luck, not at the magic 66 yet, but close - a couple of levels. I picked up 2 or 3 bones this way. It seems you have to kill quite a few skeletons to get bones. I had gem drops, skull drops and lots of no drops, but only a few bones. Still, it's nice not being hit hard by skeletons anymore, it's an encouraging sign that I could probably get all the rest of the bones by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment