Monday, December 19, 2011

Willee coyote, the good people of TMW

Lately I've been trying to level up. As I reported the other day I lost a bunch of experience (and this screen shot is actually a bit older, I'm still back at 26%) in the server outage. During the time I was making a really concentrated effort to level there were a few people who helped along the way. Willee and I have coordinated on quite a few kills. For a warrior it's nice to have a ranger around to rapidly dispatch zombies and skeletons. It's a quick way for both players to gain experience. The ranger benefits from the warrior being able to hold (sometimes) monsters still, and the warrior benefits from the rapid dispatch of monsters.

Willee dropped an object in the graveyard which I picked up. Initially I looked through my inventory and didn't see it. When I did I offered it back he told me to pass it on - which I have. It's good people like Willee who make TMW more fun to play. It's not about giving people objects, and it gets really tired when people sit there begging for items without having even attempted the quest (e.g. Asking for 10 pink antennas). Sure it's not a big deal for some to give up a scythe, it's about people who actually want to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment