Monday, November 29, 2010

Stacking with ChefChelios

Chef Chelios and I stacked in the Hurnscald mines this evening killing a slew of spiders and black scorpions, enough to increase my experience by 25% over a period of about 15 minutes - less time than I'd spent to get 5% experience by myself - stacking really helps!


I also finally got magic working correctly on my own server: auldsbel.dyndns.org. Now the last thing I have to correct is changing the updates from the main server to my own updates. I've kept them for the moment while I work on other things.

I've set up another development server locally to test scripts out on. The "Captain Easton" NPC in Tulimshar on my server is the result of this. I'm continuing to develop the Captain, swatting bugs on the development server before pushing them to the main server.

No comments:

Post a Comment