Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello=) world and the case of the dying skulls

With 55 Dex and a similar amount of Strength I'm still very much toast against Fire and Poison Skulls. For the last number of levels I found fighting skulls quite frustrating, I seemed to miss them almost all the time, and if I got a pot shot or two in I ended up only getting between 250 - 500 experience per skull, hardly worth the amount of iron potions and healing items I was consuming... That was until the magic users switched from using Lightning to summoning maggots. The maggots would swarm the skulls doing minor damage allowing the fighters like me to swoop in and do some better damage, the result between 2000 and 4500 experience per skull, a remarkable difference! I'm not sure what the magic users were getting for experience, but I sure appreciated the amount of experience I was getting from the skull kills and the fact that the maggot distraction seemed to allow my fighter to hit more often.

Both Hello=) and Jim Morrison helped out a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment