Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone in The Mana World community! Over the past 3 months I've gotten to know a lot of great people on the main Mana World server, on the IRC chat channel, and on the auldsbel.dyndns.org server. There are so many people I'd like to thank for their friendship, their help, and their inspiration. I'm going to name a few people from memory:

Thanks to Big Crunch, Mr Grey, PjotrOrial, Kage, and Thorbjorn for suggestions and help with the Christmas quest.

Thanks to Sugar, Prsm, Nard, Knight, ChefChelios, Falloutboy, Hello=), Jim Morrison and Tema for their help either through items, or helping me kill certain monsters and get 'back' relatively quickly.

Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't thank Platyna for running the main TMW server!

Thank you to everyone and a great 2011 to all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! :-)

    Apparently we didn't manage to release a new official TMW client last year, so let's make that happen in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now that you mention it I noticed on my server the official client crashes whenever I enter an area players are in. It doesn't happen with the manasource client, but I find the manasource client a bit more awkward to use. i'dlove to see an update to the official TMW client!

    ReplyDelete